Hello! I’m a fifth year PhD student at Computer Systems Lab (CSL), Cornell University. I work with Prof. Adrian Sampson in the CAPRA research group. I work on vector architectures and compilers. I also worked on approximate computing for computer vision applications in the past.
My research interests have varied over the years from Semiconductor devices (InAs Nanowire FET Modelling) to Machine learning and hardware accelerators. Here is my CV.
- I am serving on the Artifact evaluation committee for ASPLOS, 2023. [Sep, 2022]
- I’ll be in Seattle visiting CSE @ University of Washington for the academic year 2022-23. [Aug, 2022]
- I did a summer internship in the Platforms and Infrastructure Performance team at Google. [May-Aug, 2022]
- Our paper on RISC-V vector compiler performance was published in the IEEE Micro special issue journal. [June, 2022]
- I passed my thesis proposal (A-exam). [May, 2022]
- I worked in the Machine Learning and Optimization group at Microsoft Research where we developed algorithms to accelerate sparse ML models on commodity hardware [May-Aug, 2021]
- I interned at Intel Labs, Santa Clara in the Parallel Computing group. I implemented high performance algorithm for sparse computation for Intel’s breakthrough architecture for a research project [May-Aug, 2019]